ENTRY DOOR SALES & INSTALLATION
Imagine How a Clopay Entry Door Can Transform Your Home
Kustom Garage Doorz Inc. offers a complete line of Clopay® Exterior Entry Doors that will add beauty and value to your home while providing durability and reliability for years to come. Clopay's Entry Doors are attractive, energy efficient, low-maintenance and secure. Decorative window designs can be added for curb appeal as well as upgraded decorative glass. A wide selection of exterior decorative hardware is also available to enhance the beauty of your new entry door. The high quality components used in our Exterior Entry Doors will give you long-lasting performance for many years to come!
If your front door is showing its age, it’s probably costing you money. And that’s not funny. Exterior doors, especially old and poorly insulated ones, can account for more than 20% of a home’s energy loss. If your door is warped, cracked, or the weather stripping is worn away you are also losing energy. A one-eighth-inch gap around a door is equivalent to a 6-inch-square hole in the side of your house. When you have a door installed by Kustom Garage Doorz Inc., you can be assured that your door will be installed by a local experts with the greatest attention to detail. Let our experienced professionals install your new Entry Door today!
Here are a few Tips to Figuring Our if Your Front Door has Passed its Prime...
1. The towel you stuff under the door to keep out the cold air is starting to freeze.
2. The foggy glass isn't a special effect for the holidays - it looks that way year round.
3. It has more dents, dings, and rust than a junkyard car. That isn’t what HGTV designers mean by “old world charm”.
4. Who needs a peep hole? It’s easier to look through the widening cracks to see who’s knocking at the door.
5. Forget the gym – you get a full body workout just opening and closing the door twice a day.
6. There is visible rot from water or insect damage.
7. People compliment you on your authentic retro exterior but that isn't the look you are going for at all.
We've installed thousands of custom garage doors for residential customers around the Southern California area and are looking forward to installing your Front Entry Door to Match. We provide the highest-quality materials and reliable service at the lowest prices. We stop at nothing to ensure that we provide you with an excellent experience from start to finish. Your safety and satisfaction are our highest priority.
According to ENERGY STAR®, nearly half of a typical home’s annual utility bill goes to heating and cooling costs. Stop paying money to heat and cool the outdoors. Energy-efficient doors can reduce monthly heating and cooling bills by 15 to 20 percent, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
Let the Professionals Handle it! We'll make sure your Front Exterior Door is installed correctly to make your home energy efficient.